Mary Beth Mock
Mary Beth Mock represents parties in Southeast Indiana who require an attorney well versed in family law. Mary Beth helps parties through difficult times helping them navigate issues such as child custody disputes, division of retirement accounts and other personal property in dissolution of marriage or issues which arise after dissolution of the marriage such as modification of child custody, parenting time, child support or relocation of a parent. Mary Beth's experience with family law since 1993 gives her the experience necessary to navigate the issues in and out of the courtroom and assist clients in many areas of family law including adoption, grandparents' rights and paternity.
Mary Beth graduated from Indiana University Mauer School of Law, Bloomington, in 1993. Following graduation, she relocated to Madison, Indiana where she still resides. She has two grown sons. She is on the Board of Directors of Englishton Park and a member of Tri Kappa, PEO and the Women's Giving Circle in Jefferson County. She enjoys reading, crafting and traveling.
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Parenting Time
- Grandparent Rights
Current Employment Position
- Sole Practitioner
- Indiana, 1993
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 1993
- Colussi Law Office, Associate, 1993 to 2002
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
- Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1993
- Indiana University, 1989, Bloomington, Indiana
- Major: Biology
- Major: Psychology
- Indiana University
- Master of Science
- Major: Environmental Science
- Legal Volunteers Distinguished Pro Bono Service Award -2007
- Legal Volunteers
- J.I. v J.H. (In re K.I.), 903 N.E. 2d 453 (Ind. 2009), 2009, In Supreme Ct.
- R.A. v. B.Y. (In re V.A.), 10 N.E. 3d (Ind. App. 2014), 2014, IN Ct. App.
Professional Associations And Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- Jefferson County Bar Association, Past President/Member
- Indiana Public Defender Council, Member